Consumer Data Privacy Requests
Submit a Consumer Data Privacy Request
Various states have enacted certain laws and regulations to protect your data privacy rights. These regulations are designed to safeguard consumer data and may grant you rights including but not limited to the following:
- opt out of marketing communications
- request a copy of any information we have on file about you
- request that we delete any information we have on file about you, including tracking and cookie data
- opt out of having your data sold to third parties (Credova does not sell your personal information)
- opt out of sharing your information for cross-contextual advertising
- limit the disclosure of your sensitive personal information
- correct inaccuracies in your personal information, taking into account the information’s nature processing purpose
In order to comply with applicable law, some data related to your account cannot be deleted.
To exercise your state regulated consumer data rights, please submit this form and select whether you are requesting a deletion of data or an inquiry regarding your personal data. If you have any further questions, please reach out to [email protected].